Tray inserting unit TE-02
The tray inserting unit for the continuous collection of completely portioned trays at the end of the belt.
This automation module collects the completely portioned trays at the end of a portioning conveyor in a cartridge so they are superimposed vertically. This allows the filled cartridge to be inserted completely into a provided empty food transport trolley while the portioning conveyor continues to operate without interruption.
- The food transport trolley is manually pushed into a conveyor system (optional), which brings the trolley into insertion position.
- A cartridge fills up vertically tray by tray until it is full.
- The cartridge rotates 180 degrees to the (still empty) food transport trolley.
- All tablets in the full cartridge are gently (spill-proof) inserted into the food transport trolley in a single work step.
- The portioning conveyor continues to operate without interruption.
- The operation can now be repeated.
- Once the food transport trolley has been filled, it moves automatically one space further.
- As an option, the trolley entry and exit can also be automated.